Driverless AI provides various data connectors for external data sources. Data sources are exposed in the form of the file systems. Each file system is prefixed by a unique prefix. For example:
- To reference data on HDFS, use the prefix
- To reference data on S3, use
- To reference data on Google Cloud Storage, use
- To reference data on Google BigQuery, make sure you know the Google BigQuery dataset and the table that you want to query. Use a standard SQL query to ingest data.
- To reference data on Minio, use
- to reference data on Snowflake, use a standard SQL query to ingest data.
Refer to the following sections for more information: