Appendix A: Custom Recipes¶
This appendix describes how to use custom recipes in Driverless AI. You’re welcome to create your own recipes, or you can select from a number of recipes available in the https://github.com/h2oai/driverlessai-recipes/tree/rel-1.8.0 repository.
- Recipes only need to be added once. After a recipe is added to an experiment, that recipe will then be available for all future experiments.
- In most cases, MOJOs will not be available for custom recipes (the Python Scoring Pipeline, however, features full support for custom recipes). Unless the recipe is simple, creating the MOJO is only possible with additional MOJO runtime support. Contact email@example.com for more information about creating MOJOs for custom recipes.
- Custom Recipes FAQ: For answers to common questions about custom recipes.
- How to Write a Recipe: A guide for writing your own recipes.
- Model Template: A template for creating your own Model recipe.
- Scorer Template: A template for creating your own Scorer recipe.
- Transformer Template: A template for creating your own Transformer recipe.