Score on Another Dataset¶
After you generate a model, you can use that model to make predictions on another dataset.
- Click the Show Experiments link and select the experiment that you want to use.
- On the Experiments page, click the Score on Another Dataset button.
- Locate the new dataset that you want to score on. Note that this new dataset must include the same columns as the dataset used in selected experiment.
- Click Select at the top of the screen. This immediately starts the scoring process.
- Click the Download Predictions button after scoring is complete.