Starting Enterprise Steam¶
- The commands to start Enterprise Steam vary depending on your OS.
RHEL 7: Start Enterprise Steam by running the following commands on your YARN edge node.sudo systemctl enable steam sudo systemctl start steam
RHEL 6 and Ubuntu: Start Enterprise Steam by running the following command on your YARN edge node.sudo /etc/init.d/steam start
- (Optional) Check the log file to verify that Enterprise Steam starts correctly:
sudo cat /var/log/steam/steam.log
- Open a Chrome browser and navigate to your Hadoop edge node (where Enterprise Steam is currently running). For example,
https://<hadoop-edge-node>:9000. Log in using the Administrator username and password that you created during the installation process. (Note that you can also change your password from this page.)
Upon successful completion, the Welcome page will display.
Uploading a License File¶
A license is required in order to run Enterprise Steam. The first time you log in to Enterprise Steam, a message will display in the upper-left corner prompting you to enter your license key. This license is obtained from H2O Sales.
- Click the “Please updated your license” link in the upper-left corner to jump to the Configurations > Licensing page.
- Click the Browse button, and navigate to your Enterprise Steam license file.