The Clusters page shows all H2O clusters that Enterprise Steam is connected to along with the status of the cluster, the number of nodes available on the cluster, and the version of H2O currently running on the cluster. From this page, you can click the cluster name to access H2O Flow (see Using Enterprise Steam with H2O Flow), launch or connect to a new cluster, or delete a cluster.
Connect to a Cluster¶
If your YARN environment already has H2O installed on one or more clusters, you can use Enterprise Steam to securely connect to that cluster.
- On the Clusters page, click the Connect to Cluster button.
- Enter the IP address and port for the cluster that is currently running H2O.
- Click Connect to connect to the cluster.
Launch a New Cluster¶
You can create a new cluster and start H2O on that cluster by clicking the Launch New Cluster button.
- On the Launch New Cluster form, enter the following information:
- Cluster Name: Specify a name for this cluster.
- Number of Nodes: Specify the number of nodes for the cluster.
- Memory per Node (in GB): Specify the amount of memory that should be available on each node.
- YARN Queue: If your cluster contains queues for allocating cluster resources, specify the queue for this cluster. Note that the YARN Queue cannot contain spaces.
- H2O Version: Select a jar file from the dropdown. Note that the Enterprise Steam Admin is responsible for adding engines to Enterprise Steam.
- Click Launch New Clusters when you are done.