Using H2O with Amazon AWS¶
AWS Marketplace provides a straightforward way to deploy a cluster of VMs with H2O.
Log in to the AWS Marketplace.
In the AMI & SaaS search bar, search for H2O, and select H2O Artificial Intelligence to open H2O in the marketplace. Review the information on this page. Note that the Delivery Methods section provides two options:
- H2O Cluster of VM: All the VPC, subnets, and network security groups are created for you.
- H2O Cluster of VM - Bring your own VPC: All the networks security groups, subnets, and internet gateways are created by the user.
Click Continue after reviewing to open the Launch on EC2 page.
The Launch on EC2 page provides information about launch options. On the Manual Launch tab:
- Select the offering that you prefer.
- Select the region to launch.
- Specify a Deployment option.
Click Launch with CloudFormation Console to begin creating your stack.
- On the Select Template page, review the template being used, follow the steps to deploy your cluster, and then click Next to continue.
Enter any desired Stack details including the following:
- Stack name (required)
Click Next to continue.
- Enter any optional tags and/or permissions on the Options page. Click Next to continue.
- Review the Stack configuration. Click Create to create the Stack, or click Previous to return to another page and edit any information.
After your cluster is created, you can access H2O Flow on any of the nodes by going to http://<public_dns>/:54321. Enter
h2o for the username and your instance ID for the password. To connect to the operating system, use SSH and the username