- SW-696 - Intermittent script test issue on external backend
- SW-726 - Mark Spark dependencies as provided on artefacts published to maven
- SW-740 - Increase timeout for conversion in pyunit test for external cluster
- SW-760 - Fix doc artefact publication
- SW-763 - Remove support for downloading H2O logs from Spark UI
- SW-766 - Fix coding style issue
- SW-769 - Fix import
- SW-770 - Fix link to Spark 2.3 in travis tests
- SW-776 - sparkling water from maven does not know the stacktrace_collector_interval option
- SW-778 - Handle nulls properly in H2OMojoModel
- SW-779 - As from Spark 2.3, use H2O ip address to show instead of spark's one
- SW-783 - Make H2OAutoML pipeline tests deterministic by setting the seed
- New Feature
- SW-722 - [PySparkling] Check for correct data type as part of as_h2o_frame
- SW-733 - Parametrize pipeline scripts to be able to specify different algorithms
- SW-746 - Log chunk layout after the conversion of data to external H2O cluster
- SW-750 - Support for Spark 2.3.0
- SW-755 - Document GBM Grid Search Pipeline Step
- SW-765 - Remove test artefacts from the sparkling-water assembly
- SW-768 - Add missing import
- SW-771 - Travis edits - no longer need the workaround for JDK7
- SW-773 - Don't use default value for output dir in external backend, it's not required
- SW-780 - Upgrade H2O to 22.214.171.124
- SW-775 - Fix link for documentation on DEVEL.md
- Sparkling Water 2.2 brings support of Spark 2.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.2/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.1 brings support of Spark 2.1.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.1/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.0 brings support of Spark 2.0.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.0/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.6 brings support of Spark 1.6.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.6/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.5 brings support of Spark 1.5.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.5/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.4 brings support of Spark 1.4.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.4/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.3 brings support of Spark 1.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.3/CHANGELOG.