Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/7/index.html
- SW-858 - SVM throws unsupported operations exception on Spark 2.3
- SW-861 - Upgrade Gradle to 4.8 (publishing plugin)
- SW-872 - Fix reference to local-cluster on download page
- SW-880 - Update Hadoop version on download page
- SW-881 - Fix Script tests on Dockerized Jenkins infrastructure
- SW-882 - Call h2oContext.stop after ham or spam Scala example
- SW-883 - Add mising description in publish.gradle
- SW-860 - Modify the hadoop launch command on download page
- SW-863 - Upgrade infrastructure and references to Spark 2.3.1
- SW-873 - Upgrade H2O to 18.104.22.168
- SW-874 - Update Mojo2 to 0.10.4
- SW-876 - FIx local PySparkling integtest on jenkins infrastracture
- SW-879 - Print output of script tests
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/6/index.html
- SW-712 - Test non-distributed sparkling water tests in docker
- SW-850 - Expose methods to get input/output names in H2OMOJOPipelineModel
- SW-859 - Print Warning when spark-home is defined on PATH
- SW-862 - Create & fix test in PySparkling for named mojo columns
- SW-864 - Fix & more readable test
- SW-865 - Better Naming of the UDF method to obtain predictions
- SW-869 - Add repository to build required by xgboost-predictor
- SW-856 - Upgrade Mojo2 to latest version
- SW-839 - Verify that Spark time column representation can be digested by Mojo2
- SW-848 - Document Kerberos on Sparkling Water
- SW-849 - Update use from maven on sparkling water download page
- SW-851 - Make use of output types when creating Spark DataFrame out of mojo2 predicted values
- SW-852 - Create spark UDF used to extract predicted values
- SW-853 - Sparkling Water py should require pyspark dependency
- SW-854 - Upgrade MojoPipeline to 0.10.0
- SW-855 - Upgrade H2O to 22.214.171.124
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/3/index.html
- SW-817 - Enable running MOJO spark pipeline without H2O init
- SW-825 - Local creation of Sparkling Water does not work anymore.
- SW-831 - Check shape of H2O frame after the conversion from Spark frame
- SW-834 - External Backend stored sparse vector values incorrectly
- SW-829 - Type checking in PySparkling pipelines
- SW-832 - Small refactoring in identifiers
- SW-833 - Explicitly set source and target java versions
- SW-837 - Upgrade H2O to 126.96.36.199
- SW-838 - Upgrade Mojo pipeline dependency to 0.9.8
- SW-840 - Add test checking column names and types between spark and mojo2
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/2/index.html
- SW-574 - Process steam handle and use it for connection to external h2o cluster
- SW-822 - Require correct colorama version
- SW-823 - Fix Windows starting scripts
- SW-824 - Fix NPE in mojo pipeline predictions
- New Feature
- SW-827 - Change color highlight in scala cell as it is too dark
- SW-815 - Upgrade H2O to 188.8.131.52
- SW-816 - Update Mojo2 dependency to one which is compatible with Java7
- SW-818 - Spark Pipeline imports do not work in PySparkling
- SW-819 - Add ability to convert specific columns to categoricals in Sparkling Water pipelines
- SW-820 - Sparkling Water pipelines add duplicate response column to the list of features
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/1/index.html
- SW-672 - Enable using sparkling water maven packages in databricks cloud
- SW-787 - Documentation fixes
- SW-788 - Fix Travis tests on Spark 2.3
- SW-790 - Add missing seed argument to H2OAutoml pipeline step
- SW-794 - Point to proper web-based docs
- SW-796 - Use parquet provided by Spark
- SW-797 - Automatically update redirect table as part of release pipeline
- SW-806 - Fix exporting and importing of pipeline steps and mojo models to and from HDFS
- SW-772 - Integrate & Test Mojo Pipeline with Sparkling Water
- SW-789 - Upgrade H2O to 184.108.40.206
- SW-791 - Expose context_path in Sparkling Water
- SW-793 - Create additional test verifying that the new light endpoint works as expected
- SW-798 - Additional link to documentation
- SW-800 - Remove references to Sparkling Water 2.0
- SW-804 - Reduce time of H2OAutoml step in pipeline tests to 1 minute
- SW-808 - Upgrade to Gradle 4.7
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.3/0/index.html
- SW-696 - Intermittent script test issue on external backend
- SW-726 - Mark Spark dependencies as provided on artefacts published to maven
- SW-740 - Increase timeout for conversion in pyunit test for external cluster
- SW-760 - Fix doc artefact publication
- SW-763 - Remove support for downloading H2O logs from Spark UI
- SW-766 - Fix coding style issue
- SW-769 - Fix import
- SW-770 - Fix link to Spark 2.3 in travis tests
- SW-776 - sparkling water from maven does not know the stacktrace_collector_interval option
- SW-778 - Handle nulls properly in H2OMojoModel
- SW-779 - As from Spark 2.3, use H2O ip address to show instead of spark's one
- SW-783 - Make H2OAutoML pipeline tests deterministic by setting the seed
- New Feature
- SW-722 - [PySparkling] Check for correct data type as part of as_h2o_frame
- SW-733 - Parametrize pipeline scripts to be able to specify different algorithms
- SW-746 - Log chunk layout after the conversion of data to external H2O cluster
- SW-750 - Support for Spark 2.3.0
- SW-755 - Document GBM Grid Search Pipeline Step
- SW-765 - Remove test artefacts from the sparkling-water assembly
- SW-768 - Add missing import
- SW-771 - Travis edits - no longer need the workaround for JDK7
- SW-773 - Don't use default value for output dir in external backend, it's not required
- SW-780 - Upgrade H2O to 220.127.116.11
- SW-775 - Fix link for documentation on DEVEL.md
- Sparkling Water 2.2 brings support of Spark 2.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.2/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.1 brings support of Spark 2.1.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.1/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.0 brings support of Spark 2.0.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.0/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.6 brings support of Spark 1.6.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.6/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.5 brings support of Spark 1.5.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.5/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.4 brings support of Spark 1.4.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.4/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.3 brings support of Spark 1.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.3/CHANGELOG.
v1.2.x (2015-05-18) and older
- Sparkling Water 1.2 brings support of Spark 1.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.2/CHANGELOG.