- SW-1109 - Docs: Change copyright year in docs to include 2019
- SW-857 - Make behaviour introduced by SW-851 as default in Spark 2.4 and up
- SW-464 - Publish PySparkling as conda package
- SW-995 - Don't require implicit sqlContext parameter as part of asDataFrame as we can get it in spark session internally
- SW-1079 - Upgrade to Spark 2.4 (Without making use the barier API so far)
- SW-1080 - Fix deprecation warning regarding automl -> AutoML
- SW-1086 - Re-enable RSparkling tests for master & rel-2.4 when SparklyR supports Spark 2.4
- SW-1090 - Upgrade shadowJar plugin
- SW-1091 - Upgrade to Gradle 5.0
- SW-1092 - Updates to streaming app
- SW-1093 - Update to H2O 220.127.116.11
- SW-1095 - Enable GCS in Sparkling Water
- SW-1097 - Properly integrate GCS with Sparkling Water, including test in PySparkling
- SW-1098 - Fix pyspark dependency for pysparkling for Spark 2.4
- SW-1106 - Remove deprecated Gradle option in Gradle 5
- SW-1083 - Add Installation and Starting instructions to the docs
- Sparkling Water 2.3 brings support of Spark 2.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.3/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.2 brings support of Spark 2.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.2/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.1 brings support of Spark 2.1.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.1/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.0 brings support of Spark 2.0.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.0/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.6 brings support of Spark 1.6.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.6/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.5 brings support of Spark 1.5.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.5/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.4 brings support of Spark 1.4.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.4/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.3 brings support of Spark 1.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.3/CHANGELOG.