Driverless AI Python Client¶
The Driverless AI Python client provides an API to easily interact with a Driverless AI server.
Supported Driverless AI Servers
- 1.8.0 - 1.8.9
- 1.9.0 - 22.214.171.124
- python >= 3.6
The client does not currently support the following Driverless AI features:
- Autoviz (coming soon)
- mTLS authentication
If there are any features you’d like like to see in the client, please let us know at email@example.com.
If you have questions about using Driverless AI, post them on the H2O.ai Community Slack workspace in the #driverless-ai channel. If you have not signed up for the H2O.ai Community Slack workspace, you can do so here: https://www.h2o.ai/community/.
Please send feedback to help improve the client and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Server Objects
- Frequently Asked Questions
- [126.96.36.199.post1] - 2020-11-16
- [188.8.131.52] - 2020-10-23
- [184.108.40.206] - 2020-10-09
- [220.127.116.11.post2] - 2020-09-28
- [18.104.22.168.post1] - 2020-09-24
- [22.214.171.124] - 2020-09-17
- [126.96.36.199] - 2020-08-14
- [188.8.131.52.post1] - 2020-07-17
- [184.108.40.206] - 2020-07-17
- [220.127.116.11-beta-0] - 2020-07-06
- [1.8.7-beta-0] - 2020-06-23
- [18.104.22.168-beta-1] - 2020-06-08
- [22.214.171.124-beta-0] - 2020-05-29
- [126.96.36.199-beta-0] - 2020-04-10
- [188.8.131.52-beta-1] - 2020-03-17
- [184.108.40.206-beta-0] - 2020-03-06