The Python Client¶
This section describes how to install the Driverless AI Python Client. It also provides some end-to-end examples showing how to use the Driverless AI Python client. Additional examples are available in the https://github.com/h2oai/driverlessai-tutorials repository.
Note: This section and the Python API are in a pre-release state and are a WIP. The documentation and API will both continue to change, and functions described in these examples may not work in other versions of Driverless AI.
- Installing the Python Client
- Driverless AI: Credit Card Demo
- Driverless AI - Training Time Series Model
- Driverless AI - Time Series Recipes with Rolling Window
- Time Series Analysis on a Driverless AI Model Scoring Pipeline
- Driverless AI NLP Demo - Airline Sentiment Dataset
- Driverless AI Autoviz Python Client Example