Driverless AI supports Client Certificate, LDAP, Local, mTLS, OpenID, none, and unvalidated (default) authentication. These can be configured by specifying the environment variables when starting the Driverless AI Docker image or by specifying the appropriate configuration options in the config.toml file.
Driverless AI is also integrated with IBM Spectrum Conductor and supports authentication from Conductor. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about using IBM Spectrum Conductor authentication.
Driverless AI does not support LDAP client auth. If you have LDAP client auth enabled, then the Driverless AI LDAP connector will not work.
- Client Certificate Authentication Example
- LDAP Authentication Example
- Local Authentication Example
- mTLS Authentication Example
- OpenID Connect Authentication Example
- PAM Authentication Example