- Ensure that you have Kubernetes running and kubectl configured to access this cluster.
- Install the Helm CLI on your local machine. Minimal supported version is 3.3.4.
- Download helm charts from the Downloads page.
- Ensure you have your identity provider running and that it is configured correctly. Refer to IDP configuration for more details.
- Ensure that you have Azure Event Hubs or AWS MSK or Kafka preconfigured with at least 1 topic. a. Feature Store Core asynchronously communicates with the Spark operator and Spark jobs by interfacing with a message queue system.
In the case of using Snowflake as a offline storage, please follow the Snowflake prerequisites instructions.