Readd a Connection's credentials
For certain Connection types that have their state displayed as
Missing credentials, you can (need) to readd (reenter) the Connection's credentials to reuse the Connection.
To reinstate a Connection's credentials, consider the following instructions:
- If the Connection's instance provider was Server, you can add its credentials through the H2O Model Validation UI
- The credentials of an AI Engine can’t be added manually through the H2O Model Validation UI. You need to Resume the instance in the MY AI ENGINES page located in H2O AI Cloud
- In the H2O Model Validation navigation menu, click Connections.
- In the Connections table, identify the row the Connection you want to reinstate its credentials is located.
- Click More.
- Select Add credentials.
- Reenter the Connection's credentials.
- Click Save.