Create a Connection
Through a Connection, H2O Model Validation enables you to connect to a particular platform, for example, H2O Driverless AI. A Connection enables you to access your models and datasets in H2O Model Validation.
To create a new Connection, consider the following instructions:
- H2O Model Validation supports Connections to Driverless AI (DAI) version 126.96.36.199 or less.
- H2O model Validation supports AI Engines v0.5.5 or less.
- Restarting the H2O Model Validation instance could lead to removing previously added Connections or cause the state of Connections to become
Missing credentials. The outcome depends on whether you utilize the application in demo mode and the type of Connections created.
- In the H2O Model Validation navigation menu, click Connections.
- Click Add New.
- In the Platform box, select a platform (for example, H2O Driverless AI).
- For Instance provider, choose an option.
- Depending on the selected instance provider, consider the following instructions:
- Engine Manager
- In the Name box, enter a name to identify the Connection.
- In the Address box, enter the address of the Driverless AI instance.
- In the Username box, enter your Driverless AI username.
- In the Password box, enter your Driverless AI password.
- Click Save
- In the AI Engine manager table, select an AI Engine.
- Click Save.
- In the Steam table, select a Steam instance.
- Click Save
As follows, a list of possible states a Connection can be in:
|The Connection to the specified instance provider is stable.
|The Connection to the specified instance provider requires reinstating the instance provider's credentials. To learn how to reinstate a Connection's credentials, see Readd a Connection's credentials.
|The Connection to the specified instance provider is successful, but the instance provider is not in a running state itself for a particular reason.
|The Connection to the specified instance provider is not reachable for a particular reason (for example, expired personal access token).