Import a model
In the Models section, you can import a model from a Connection to H2O Model Validation.
To import a model from a Connection to H2O Model Validation on the Models section, consider the following instructions:
- In the H2O Model Validation navigation menu, click Models.
- Click Import models. caution
An error is displayed if there is not at least one created Connection. To learn how to create a Connection, see Create a Connection.
- In the Model host box, select a host (Connection).
- In the Models table, select the model(s) you want to import.
- Select/clear the Download model datasets from DAI instance checkbox. If checked, H2O Model validation imports the model's dataset(s), which enables the imported datasets not to have the Connection active to run certain validation tests.
- Click Import.