v0.11.0 | Feb 4, 2024
- Added a new page for AIEM information which provides useful insights from AI Engine Manager (AIEM) of the HAMC environment.
- Added a new menu card on the dashboard for the new AIEM insights page.
- Changed labels in the AI unit consumption plot.
v0.10.3 | Jan 11, 2024
- Upgraded PyJWT version.
v0.10.2 | Jan 11, 2024
- Resolved a JWT-related issue.
v0.10.1 | Dec 17, 2023
- On the User management page, users now have the flexibility to add users/admins via H2O Managed Cloud Admin Center even when the domain is defined through an external Identity Provider (IdP).
v0.10.0 | Nov 5, 2023
- On the Firewall management page, users can now select the type of port protocol when adding the outbound ports.
- Modified the AI unit consumption plots.
v0.9.0 | Sep 10, 2023
- Added a new page for events which allows admins to access and review application events and instance events.
- Added a new menu card on the dashboard for the new Events page.
- If customers have their own external Identity Provider (IdP) and the users they want to add to the system are not already set up in Okta, they need to configure those users through their external IdP before adding them to the system.
- Fixed Snyk vulnerability issues.
v0.8.0 | July 30, 2023
- Added a new page for user login data that allows admins to access and review important details about user logins.
- Added a new menu card in the dashboard for the new User login data page.
v0.7.4 | June 25, 2023
- On the User management page, the app now displays the suffix '- IdP' in the Status column if the user is sourced from an Identity Provider (IdP).
- Added SOC 2 compliance requirements.
- Fixed unit test case errors.
- Fixed snyk test errors.
v0.7.3 | June 5, 2023
- The app now provides the option to show/hide AI unit consumption and AI unit alerting pages in the app.
- Introduced Snyk integration.
- Fixed a typo in Heap analytics.
- Freezed dependency versions.
v0.7.2 | May 23, 2023
- Pinned a dependency version used in a package listed under the requirements.
v0.7.1 | May 21, 2023
- The H2O Admin Center app icon has been updated to enhance the user experience and make the application easily recognizable.
v0.7.0 | May 12, 2023
- Under AI unit consumption, users can now select a date range with a maximum of a 60-day gap to visualize the usage of AI units.
- The AI unit consumption page was modified to display only one graphical representation, and users can now select different time frames including 'daily', 'weekly', or 'monthly' and the chart displays the usage accordingly.
- Before, when operating in environments with a large amount of data, the app experienced delays in reading the data, and users accessing the MCAC encountered a loading page until the data was retrieved. With the latest update, the data retrieval process is optimized, and the app runs seamlessly when reading AI unit consumption data from the database.
- Previously, users encountered unnecessary re-log page popups while navigating through the application. This issue has been fixed and users can now navigate seamlessly without being interrupted by unnecessary re-log prompts.
v0.6.2 | Apr 19, 2023
- The modifier name in commit history has been changed to email in both Firewall management and User management. This means that when changes are made to the system, the name of the person making the changes will be replaced with their email address in the commit history.
- The system now allows the use of the '+' character within user/admin's email addresses in User management input.
- Fixed an error in the AI unit consumption page that had happened when query data was missing.
v0.6.1 | Mar 21, 2023
- Displaying the app version at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- Updated unit tests.
- Fixed an issue related to the base version of the application, which caused the pipeline to crash.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to stop responding when attempting to refresh the app.
- Modified the pipeline to upload the app bundle to Amazon S3 only when a release of the app is triggered.
- Upgraded Python runtime version to v3.10
v0.6.0 | Mar 2, 2023
- Removed the option to manage outbound hostnames in Firewall management. Instead of include-listing URLs, going forward, H2O will handle this for you by exclude-listing malicious or high-risk domains and keeping the list up-to-date
- Ability to set a scheduled alert time in the admin's time zone
- Upgraded H2O Wave version to v0.24.2
v0.5.3 | Feb 8, 2023
- Fixed the issue of not receiving email alerts. Improvement
- Reduced the app's loading time by querying AI unit consumption data hourly using Scheduler.
v0.5.2 | Jan 31, 2023
- Removed the App Store telemetry margin to display the correct value on the AI unit consumption page.
- Fixed the crashing of the app when telemetry data was empty.
- Changed Jenkins pipeline to store release bundle in a different path in H2O AI Managed Cloud S3.
- Changed the term "URL" in Firewall management UI components to "Hostname".
v0.5.1 | Dec 15, 2022
- Capability to provide interactive app walkthroughs to help customers learn how to use the App.
- Fixes an issue with JWT signature expiration.
- Expand the range of characters allowed in user management input fields.
v0.5.0 | Nov 3, 2022
- Ability to add or delete outbound ports that are going to be enabled for outbound traffic from your HAMC.
- Live syncing of outbound ports list in realtime when outbound ports are added or removed.
- Displaying the added ports and removed ports in the firewall management commit history.
- Added links to relevant documentation and release notes to the user interfaces.
v0.4.0 | Sep 30, 2022
- Users without administrator privileges can access the AI unit consumption page. The other pages are disabled for them, and they will be required to contact the administrator for access when trying to access those pages.
- Send an email notification to the selected users if the percentage of yesterday's usage of AI units exceeds the threshold.
v0.3.3 | Aug 19, 2022
- Exporting users (ability to download a list of users and admins as a text file)
- Live syncing of user management index tables in realtime when users are added or updated.
- Displaying user status ('active, 'inactive' etc.,) upon verification that the user's email domain matches the customer domain.